The Iron Man Cometh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Iron Man
The Daredevil... :Edgar:
14 soon
Metalhead. Guitarist. Geek. Gamer.
Loves his friends like hell.
Suspected Bipolar.

Metal Chat


Tagbox here.

Titanium Exit
Links here.

Credits Of Steel
Quoth|The|Raven
photobucket
rudesenhos
wolverine080976

Friday, December 12, 2008


Things that you're afraid of:

[] public speaking
[] staying single forever
[] Rejection
[] being a parent
[] giving birth
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[] heights
[] dogs
[] fish
[] spiders
[] flowers or other plants
[] that Scary guy...
[] being touched
[] fire
[] deep water
[] snakes
[] silk
[x] the ocean (only when its really really really really really really deep...)
[] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[] frogs/toads
[x] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[] rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] crossing hanging bridges (depends on the height above ground -.-)
[] death
[] heaven
[] being robbed
[] falling
[] clowns
[] dolls
[] large crowds of people
[] men
[] women
[] having great responsibilities
[] doctors, including dentists
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[] incurable diseases
[] sharks
[]Friday the 13th
[] ghosts
[] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] being alone
[] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[] growing up
[] creepy noises in the night
[] bee stings
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[] needles
[] blood
[] dinosaurs
[] the welcome mat
[] high speed
[] throwing up
[] falling in love
[] super secret

If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.
If you get 10-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you're fearless.
People who don’t have any are liars.





Actually im kinda lying... cos what im afraid of really really really depends on what personality i am taking on at that time...



Another quiz....




Name: Edgar
Shoe size: 11 u.k
Height: 171 cm (HAHAHAAHAS LOL I LAUGH AT TAIGA jkjkjkjkjk)
Where do you live: Pasir Panjang
Favourite drinks: Anything alcoholic... or dr pepper. or MIX lol

Have you ever -
Fallen asleep at school: No... but i fell asleep in some really awkward places...
Broken someone's heart: Maybe... Im not saying anything
Fell off your chair: Yeah who hasn't?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. But i waited to send someone a sms...
Saved e-mails: Its always there.

What is your room like: I have no rooom! well if you want its only my table and it also depends on who i am...
The last thing you ate: mango.
Ever had chicken pox: The only things i remember are that i was watching a chinese game show when i had it... and that there are vampire like marks on my stomach...
Sore throat: Every year.
Stitches: No. I have a lot of scar tissue though. those really old ones that look really cool.
Broken nose: yes its really painful.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Infatuation lor.
Like picnics: No.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Sad to say... i don't dance... sorry xinyi.
Last made you smile: Yesterday... the last sms from xinyi...
You last yelled at: My computer when commandos didn't load.

Today did you -
Talk to someone you like: Hmm no i did not i am waiting for her to go online...
Kiss anyone: No...
Get sick: Sore throat.
Talk to an ex: No. Don't Ask
Miss someone: Yes lol i miss hmmm.... kelvin? and yuy?
Eat: I just ate.

Best feeling in the world: Being loved... Other best feelings are really temporary.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes lol its just to keep my phone from falling under the bed in between the spaces... so i kinda like put them at the edge...
What's under your bed: Nothing... dust?
Who do you really hate: No one... Haha when im in this personality that is...
What time is it now?: 21.09.

Random -
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Xinyi... Im not afraid to say it hahas...
Do you have any siblings: Yes. A brother... very cute and spoilt.
Do you want children: YES I LOVE CHILDREN LOL but i'll only have at most 2... over population.
Do you smile often: DEPENDS ON MY PERSONALITY.
Do you like your hand-writing: i make it a point to turn my bad handwriting into really cool shapes.
Are your toe nails painted: Mr./Mrs./Mdm/Ms. Dance doesn't allow me to do so.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Haha no ones.
What color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Starting a barbecue fire... burnt my finger... HA i know how to start le.

I can't wait till: Monday?
Are you a friendly person: Depends on my personality again. I realised that i can't really make a good first impression on anyone other than interviewers... and teachers... Well i try to be myself(i.e the personality i am having at that point in time) when i speak to people but for teachers... its really uniform unless i hate that teacher...
Do you have any pets: NO i want a kitty cat... and a dog and a fox...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I don't know... Go online please!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I don't remember i held hands with anyone...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes lol its really good well my tv is almost always on... but wait till i get the SPORTS CHANNEL.

What are you doing right now?: This quiz and talking to ryan...
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I have done many things like this... I climb over my house gate for fun... even if i have the keys...
Are you too forgiving?: Maybe... Depends again.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Depends...
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My parents lol
How many people can you say you've really loved?: A few...
Do you eat healthy?: Some times...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: NO stop asking this kind of questions...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Almost...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: A girl.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends...
Are you confident?: Depends again...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 3 years old!
1. I was still at my grandma's house- I was raised by my grandma. YAY Same as xinyi...
2. I went to kindergarten. (I bet only i spell it wrgiht)
3. I watched my uncles play games... really good times.
4. I liked to pretend i was a game character...
5. I was really being very violent... ALL THE GAMES...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play more doom3
2. Talk to xinyi
3. Sleep.
4. Sleep.
5. Sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Bread
2. BEEF JERKY
3. Peanuts.
4. Salt.
5. Salt in coke.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Money isn't everything but.. :D
1. Donate half my money... A billion is a lot...
2. Put the half of the half into stocks...
3. Put the half of the half of the half into my bank.
4. Buy core i7 and Geforce 240 using the rest...
5. The rest i can actually spend on nothing... Maybe some nice stuff..

5 of my bad habits:
1. I... HAVE NO PERSONALITY... its not really a habit.
2. Addicted to salt.
3. Hate it when people share the same toilet... i like my personal one. Since everyone else uses the other toilet...
4. Really shy when talking to new people...
5. Sadistic... well sometimes only.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Tanglin Halt
2. Serangoon
3. Pasir Panjang.

No where le. The rest isn't really live in... just stay in.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Annoying people.
2. Sleep.
3. Play games.

Nothing else le...



haha i have to thank karyan for finding out that im really a chameleon
Things that you're afraid of:

[] public speaking
[] staying single forever
[] Rejection
[] being a parent
[] giving birth
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[] heights
[] dogs
[] fish
[] spiders
[] flowers or other plants
[] that Scary guy...
[] being touched
[] fire
[] deep water
[] snakes
[] silk
[x] the ocean (only when its really really really really really really deep...)
[] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[] frogs/toads
[x] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[] rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] crossing hanging bridges (depends on the height above ground -.-)
[] death
[] heaven
[] being robbed
[] falling
[] clowns
[] dolls
[] large crowds of people
[] men
[] women
[] having great responsibilities
[] doctors, including dentists
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[] incurable diseases
[] sharks
[]Friday the 13th
[] ghosts
[] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] being alone
[] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[] growing up
[] creepy noises in the night
[] bee stings
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[] needles
[] blood
[] dinosaurs
[] the welcome mat
[] high speed
[] throwing up
[] falling in love
[] super secret

If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.
If you get 10-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you're fearless.
People who don’t have any are liars.





Actually im kinda lying... cos what im afraid of really really really depends on what personality i am taking on at that time...



Another quiz....




Name: Edgar
Shoe size: 11 u.k
Height: 171 cm (HAHAHAAHAS LOL I LAUGH AT TAIGA jkjkjkjkjk)
Where do you live: Pasir Panjang
Favourite drinks: Anything alcoholic... or dr pepper. or MIX lol

Have you ever -
Fallen asleep at school: No... but i fell asleep in some really awkward places...
Broken someone's heart: Maybe... Im not saying anything
Fell off your chair: Yeah who hasn't?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. But i waited to send someone a sms...
Saved e-mails: Its always there.

What is your room like: I have no rooom! well if you want its only my table and it also depends on who i am...
The last thing you ate: mango.
Ever had chicken pox: The only things i remember are that i was watching a chinese game show when i had it... and that there are vampire like marks on my stomach...
Sore throat: Every year.
Stitches: No. I have a lot of scar tissue though. those really old ones that look really cool.
Broken nose: yes its really painful.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Infatuation lor.
Like picnics: No.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Sad to say... i don't dance... sorry xinyi.
Last made you smile: Yesterday... the last sms from xinyi...
You last yelled at: My computer when commandos didn't load.

Today did you -
Talk to someone you like: Hmm no i did not i am waiting for her to go online...
Kiss anyone: No...
Get sick: Sore throat.
Talk to an ex: No. Don't Ask
Miss someone: Yes lol i miss hmmm.... kelvin? and yuy?
Eat: I just ate.

Best feeling in the world: Being loved... Other best feelings are really temporary.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes lol its just to keep my phone from falling under the bed in between the spaces... so i kinda like put them at the edge...
What's under your bed: Nothing... dust?
Who do you really hate: No one... Haha when im in this personality that is...
What time is it now?: 21.09.

Random -
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Xinyi... Im not afraid to say it hahas...
Do you have any siblings: Yes. A brother... very cute and spoilt.
Do you want children: YES I LOVE CHILDREN LOL but i'll only have at most 2... over population.
Do you smile often: DEPENDS ON MY PERSONALITY.
Do you like your hand-writing: i make it a point to turn my bad handwriting into really cool shapes.
Are your toe nails painted: Mr./Mrs./Mdm/Ms. Dance doesn't allow me to do so.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Haha no ones.
What color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Starting a barbecue fire... burnt my finger... HA i know how to start le.

I can't wait till: Monday?
Are you a friendly person: Depends on my personality again. I realised that i can't really make a good first impression on anyone other than interviewers... and teachers... Well i try to be myself(i.e the personality i am having at that point in time) when i speak to people but for teachers... its really uniform unless i hate that teacher...
Do you have any pets: NO i want a kitty cat... and a dog and a fox...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I don't know... Go online please!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I don't remember i held hands with anyone...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes lol its really good well my tv is almost always on... but wait till i get the SPORTS CHANNEL.

What are you doing right now?: This quiz and talking to ryan...
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I have done many things like this... I climb over my house gate for fun... even if i have the keys...
Are you too forgiving?: Maybe... Depends again.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Depends...
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My parents lol
How many people can you say you've really loved?: A few...
Do you eat healthy?: Some times...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: NO stop asking this kind of questions...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Almost...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: A girl.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends...
Are you confident?: Depends again...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 3 years old!
1. I was still at my grandma's house- I was raised by my grandma. YAY Same as xinyi...
2. I went to kindergarten. (I bet only i spell it wrgiht)
3. I watched my uncles play games... really good times.
4. I liked to pretend i was a game character...
5. I was really being very violent... ALL THE GAMES...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play more doom3
2. Talk to xinyi
3. Sleep.
4. Sleep.
5. Sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Bread
2. BEEF JERKY
3. Peanuts.
4. Salt.
5. Salt in coke.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Money isn't everything but.. :D
1. Donate half my money... A billion is a lot...
2. Put the half of the half into stocks...
3. Put the half of the half of the half into my bank.
4. Buy core i7 and Geforce 240 using the rest...
5. The rest i can actually spend on nothing... Maybe some nice stuff..

5 of my bad habits:
1. I... HAVE NO PERSONALITY... its not really a habit.
2. Addicted to salt.
3. Hate it when people share the same toilet... i like my personal one. Since everyone else uses the other toilet...
4. Really shy when talking to new people...
5. Sadistic... well sometimes only.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Tanglin Halt
2. Serangoon
3. Pasir Panjang.

No where le. The rest isn't really live in... just stay in.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Annoying people.
2. Sleep.
Things that you're afraid of:

[] public speaking
[] staying single forever
[] Rejection
[] being a parent
[] giving birth
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[] heights
[] dogs
[] fish
[] spiders
[] flowers or other plants
[] that Scary guy...
[] being touched
[] fire
[] deep water
[] snakes
[] silk
[x] the ocean (only when its really really really really really really deep...)
[] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[] frogs/toads
[x] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[] rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] crossing hanging bridges (depends on the height above ground -.-)
[] death
[] heaven
[] being robbed
[] falling
[] clowns
[] dolls
[] large crowds of people
[] men
[] women
[] having great responsibilities
[] doctors, including dentists
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[] incurable diseases
[] sharks
[]Friday the 13th
[] ghosts
[] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] being alone
[] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[] growing up
[] creepy noises in the night
[] bee stings
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[] needles
[] blood
[] dinosaurs
[] the welcome mat
[] high speed
[] throwing up
[] falling in love
[] super secret

If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.
If you get 10-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you're fearless.
People who don’t have any are liars.





Actually im kinda lying... cos what im afraid of really really really depends on what personality i am taking on at that time...



Another quiz....




Name: Edgar
Shoe size: 11 u.k
Height: 171 cm (HAHAHAAHAS LOL I LAUGH AT TAIGA jkjkjkjkjk)
Where do you live: Pasir Panjang
Favourite drinks: Anything alcoholic... or dr pepper. or MIX lol

Have you ever -
Fallen asleep at school: No... but i fell asleep in some really awkward places...
Broken someone's heart: Maybe... Im not saying anything
Fell off your chair: Yeah who hasn't?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. But i waited to send someone a sms...
Saved e-mails: Its always there.

What is your room like: I have no rooom! well if you want its only my table and it also depends on who i am...
The last thing you ate: mango.
Ever had chicken pox: The only things i remember are that i was watching a chinese game show when i had it... and that there are vampire like marks on my stomach...
Sore throat: Every year.
Stitches: No. I have a lot of scar tissue though. those really old ones that look really cool.
Broken nose: yes its really painful.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Infatuation lor.
Like picnics: No.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Sad to say... i don't dance... sorry xinyi.
Last made you smile: Yesterday... the last sms from xinyi...
You last yelled at: My computer when commandos didn't load.

Today did you -
Talk to someone you like: Hmm no i did not i am waiting for her to go online...
Kiss anyone: No...
Get sick: Sore throat.
Talk to an ex: No. Don't Ask
Miss someone: Yes lol i miss hmmm.... kelvin? and yuy?
Eat: I just ate.

Best feeling in the world: Being loved... Other best feelings are really temporary.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes lol its just to keep my phone from falling under the bed in between the spaces... so i kinda like put them at the edge...
What's under your bed: Nothing... dust?
Who do you really hate: No one... Haha when im in this personality that is...
What time is it now?: 21.09.

Random -
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Xinyi... Im not afraid to say it hahas...
Do you have any siblings: Yes. A brother... very cute and spoilt.
Do you want children: YES I LOVE CHILDREN LOL but i'll only have at most 2... over population.
Do you smile often: DEPENDS ON MY PERSONALITY.
Do you like your hand-writing: i make it a point to turn my bad handwriting into really cool shapes.
Are your toe nails painted: Mr./Mrs./Mdm/Ms. Dance doesn't allow me to do so.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Haha no ones.
What color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Starting a barbecue fire... burnt my finger... HA i know how to start le.

I can't wait till: Monday?
Are you a friendly person: Depends on my personality again. I realised that i can't really make a good first impression on anyone other than interviewers... and teachers... Well i try to be myself(i.e the personality i am having at that point in time) when i speak to people but for teachers... its really uniform unless i hate that teacher...
Do you have any pets: NO i want a kitty cat... and a dog and a fox...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I don't know... Go online please!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I don't remember i held hands with anyone...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes lol its really good well my tv is almost always on... but wait till i get the SPORTS CHANNEL.

What are you doing right now?: This quiz and talking to ryan...
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I have done many things like this... I climb over my house gate for fun... even if i have the keys...
Are you too forgiving?: Maybe... Depends again.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Depends...
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My parents lol
How many people can you say you've really loved?: A few...
Do you eat healthy?: Some times...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: NO stop asking this kind of questions...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Almost...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: A girl.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends...
Are you confident?: Depends again...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 3 years old!
1. I was still at my grandma's house- I was raised by my grandma. YAY Same as xinyi...
2. I went to kindergarten. (I bet only i spell it wrgiht)
3. I watched my uncles play games... really good times.
4. I liked to pretend i was a game character...
5. I was really being very violent... ALL THE GAMES...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play more doom3
2. Talk to xinyi
3. Sleep.
4. Sleep.
5. Sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Bread
2. BEEF JERKY
3. Peanuts.
4. Salt.
5. Salt in coke.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Money isn't everything but.. :D
1. Donate half my money... A billion is a lot...
2. Put the half of the half into stocks...
3. Put the half of the half of the half into my bank.
4. Buy core i7 and Geforce 240 using the rest...
5. The rest i can actually spend on nothing... Maybe some nice stuff..

5 of my bad habits:
1. I... HAVE NO PERSONALITY... its not really a habit.
2. Addicted to salt.
3. Hate it when people share the same toilet... i like my personal one. Since everyone else uses the other toilet...
4. Really shy when talking to new people...
5. Sadistic... well sometimes only.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Tanglin Halt
2. Serangoon
3. Pasir Panjang.

No where le. The rest isn't really live in... just stay in.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Annoying people.
2. Sleep.
3. Play games.

Nothing else le...



haha i have to thank karyan for finding out that im really a chameleon
3. Play games.

Nothing else le...



haha i have to thank karyan for finding out that im really a chameleon



I Am Iron Man 20:46