The Iron Man Cometh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Iron Man
The Daredevil... :Edgar:
14 soon
Metalhead. Guitarist. Geek. Gamer.
Loves his friends like hell.
Suspected Bipolar.

Metal Chat


Tagbox here.

Titanium Exit
Links here.

Credits Of Steel
Quoth|The|Raven
photobucket
rudesenhos
wolverine080976

Monday, December 15, 2008


1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/ habits/little known facts about yourself
2) People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 10 weird things/habit/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged, and list their names.
4) No tag back

Ten Things You Never Knew About Me:

1.I read books of any kind... Even children books... and steven hawking.

2.I save game like every 1 min while playing Doom 3.

3.I will definitely get mad if people disturb me when im very sick or just waking up.

4.I am extremely bad with money... if you give me some to safekeep i will spend it lol but i will return you in a year's time (:

5.I like to do weird stuff in games... like cut things up with a chainsaw or jump down into blackness for fun...

6.I still can't solve a rubik's cube...

7.I was extremely violent during kindergarten... i kicked a boy's mouth and it bled... i also punched like 3 girls... AND try to poke someone's eye with a pencil o.O

8.I am really sensitive to sounds... but i can't hear what people say even though its pretty loud

9.I never lost a pick in my whole life...

10.I have missing teeth... one inscisor...


I tag anyone who wants this quiz.



I Am Iron Man 18:39