The Iron Man Cometh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Iron Man
The Daredevil... :Edgar:
14 soon
Metalhead. Guitarist. Geek. Gamer.
Loves his friends like hell.
Suspected Bipolar.

Metal Chat


Tagbox here.

Titanium Exit
Links here.

Credits Of Steel
Quoth|The|Raven
photobucket
rudesenhos
wolverine080976

Friday, November 14, 2008


Argh i've been thinking about it... I always like to delay stuff lah but it ain't my fault right? i mean everyday got training and im like damn tired liao.

Sorry Xinyi for not going to choral night, yanying and karyan too so sorry.

Anyways i haven't been even playing battlefield u know im like fucking tired everyday and somemore my father keep nagging even worse.

I HAVEN'T EVEN CREATED THE LISTS I WANT TO MAKE.

But it ain't so bad lah i mean i'm being a dumb fuck for whining when there are so many other ppl who have a worse life than me.


Anyways i got kill'em all.I'm ashamed for not touching my guitar until today. SORRY IM SO SORRY MY RAYNE.




im gonna do another quiz to relieve my stress.



I Am Iron Man 22:46