The Iron Man Cometh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Iron Man
The Daredevil... :Edgar:
14 soon
Metalhead. Guitarist. Geek. Gamer.
Loves his friends like hell.
Suspected Bipolar.

Metal Chat


Tagbox here.

Titanium Exit
Links here.

Credits Of Steel
Quoth|The|Raven
photobucket
rudesenhos
wolverine080976

Friday, October 3, 2008


Ok... Stop being so spastic yang long...

Anyway i realised my dota hero was terrorblade. HE IS THE ONE. im gonna practice him like mad.

Lol urm promised an essay... This essay is addressed to everyone, especially to those who hate metal/rock. There might be vulgarities. I won't promise anything. No offense if you want to take it. READ FROM START TO FINISH.
Here it goes.

Title: An Educational Essay on Metal.
Dear people. I am here today to describe to you why I like metal so much. And why do I think that u are suckers for not liking metal.

I do not mean anything offensive when I said you were suckers. I probably meant that you are disillusioned, confused, not to mention, retarded.

First off. To understand why do I like metal, why not we first understand why YOU hate metal.

"Oh!!!! Metal is satanic!!!" "Oh!!!! Metal is old and unpopular!!!!" "Oh!!! Metal is crap and it SUCKS!!!" These are just some of the examples of insults that i have tolerated everywhere. Furthermore, I get this a lot too, "Metal is for retarded and stupid people who have no brains!".

I have the perfect reply for these comments. FUCK YOU.

"Metal is satanic!" If that were true u can fuck my pet monkey. Do YOU even know what is satanism? The true definition of satanism refers to the practice of Anton LaVey's individualistic religion, or the dabble in occults. To believe in the Christian Satan is just as well as believing in god. Satanism does not at all deal with the devil, its just a name to show its independence from mainstream religion.
And do you have any fucking prove that Metal is satanic? Even if it satanic, the people who listen to it ARE NOT SATANISTS. In fact PEOPLE who listen to pop have a higher chance of sexuality problems that US metalheads.

"Metal is old and unpopular!!!" FUCK YOU once again. If you think metal is old and unpopular, you can go fuck my goldfish. Nirvana sold 50 MILLION albums, and they only have 3 fucking albums. 50 Million / 3 = 16 666 666.7 sold per album. And fuck you Metal isn't old u gay faggot. Underground metal is SO FUCKING NEW AND ALIVE. POP MUSIC ISN'T NEW IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT IT WAS CREATED IN THE 70s.
"Metal is crap and it sucks!!!" FUCK YOU one more time. Have you even listened to metal? I mean can you even name me 1 Metal song???? If you don't know what you are talking about, then shut the FUCK up.

"Metal is for retarded and stupid people who have no brains!" Enough said... Am I retarded? And if Bruce Dickinson was retarded, how the FUCK can he fly a plane?

You guys just listen to music based on its popularity. One day I was in school when this guy said that some new song sucked..Then the other guy replied, "How can it suck? Its on the Billboard Top 1!" Billboard is a popularity meter, and you guys are just following the fucking meter. Who fucking cares what the general public likes? We know time and again from experience that the general public is usually FUCKING wrong.

"Then why do you like metal?" Oh that's an easy question. I like metal because it tells us the truth about life, the truth about war. We need people like this to tell us the truth. We don't need a bunch of faggots telling us about their fucking love life ALL THE FUCKING TIME. These people are turning almost everyone into faggots, making them cut themselves and try suicide.
I stand before you today, to appeal to you to ignore all the propaganda these pop stars create. They make a lot of money just by using synthesizers and samplings. Spending money on these FUCKTARDS is just gonna put the whole world into deeper recession.

END




Lol... like it or hate it you gotta admit its the truth... I don't mean any offence, but the only way to assert everyone is to blame somebody.



I Am Iron Man 23:07