The Iron Man Cometh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Iron Man
The Daredevil... :Edgar:
14 soon
Metalhead. Guitarist. Geek. Gamer.
Loves his friends like hell.
Suspected Bipolar.

Metal Chat


Tagbox here.

Titanium Exit
Links here.

Credits Of Steel
Quoth|The|Raven
photobucket
rudesenhos
wolverine080976

Saturday, September 27, 2008


The 7! quiz

Seven Things That Scares You
1. My friends all die(LOL it would be bad)
2. I die in an accident
3. Cockroach
4. No Love...
5. NO GANS
6. Being as dumb as LQY
7. No metal (AAAAAAAAAA)

Seven Things That You Like The Most
1. My family.
2. My friends.
3. My gans especially mei
4. METAL
5. My computer
6. Reading random stuff on wikipedia
7. SHOOTING AND ARCHERY

Seven Most Important Things In Your Room
1. Ipod
2. Clothes
3. Bed
4. Computer
5. Book
6. Pillow
7. Air CON!!!!

Seven Random Facts About You
1. I used to be F*CKED UP
2. I am still F*CKED UP
3. I love my Wikipedia
4. I can't Live without wikipedia
5. I Love TEA
6. I love Alcohol
7. Can't live without Wikipedia, metal and tea and ALCOHOL

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Build a list of songs that i want to be played on my funeral
2. See REAL LLAMAS
3. Build a space shuttle then place my coffin inside...
4. Write an autobiography
5. Make sure all my loves die after i die
6. Make the space shuttle fly into the sun
7. Make sure that my children have a good life

Seven Things You Can do
1. Talk rubbish
2. Type fast
3. Program
4. Guitar!
5. SMS
6. Make anyone laugh
7. Be retarded

Seven Things You Can't Do
1. Betray my friends
2. Let out secrets
3. Live without my loves
4. Live without my computer
5. Live without wikipedia
6. Stop procrastinating. (LOL COPY FROM CHUN KIT)
7. Hating Llamas

Seven Things That You Say The Most
1. Yeah?
2. I don't know
3. Bitch
4. WHAT THE F*CK
5. SHUT THE F*CK UP
6. WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?
7. CORNA SIGN ( Lol not really say)

Seven Songs You've Recently Listen To
1. PainKiller (Judas Priest)
2. Number of the beast (Iron Maiden)
3. Hells bells (AC/DC)
4. Hallowed be thy name (Iron Maiden)
5. Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
6. Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix)
7. The longest day (Iron Maiden)

Seven Movies You've Recently Watch
FORGOT!!!!


Seven Favourite Artiste
1. LED ZEPPELIN
2. AC/DC
3. Queen
4. Metallica
5. Iron Maiden
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers
7. Motley Crue

Seven People You Tag To Do This Quiz
1. XINYI MEI
2. DARREN
3. TWIN
4. KAH LOON
5. KARYAN
6. RYUUKA (MAKE YOUR RETARDED BLOG)
7. ANGE (LOL I DON'T THINK YOU WILL DO)



I Am Iron Man 22:09